Managers of the Pavilion Gardens, a Grade II-listed, historic venue which superbly shows off the Victorian splendour of Buxton. Situated in the heart of the spa town, it is a beautiful example of the heritage that runs throughout the town.
It is truly a place for all the family to visit. We offer 23 acres of gardens to explore with a boating lake, miniature train, play areas, fountains and wildlife to see.
The main building offers a botanical garden with a fishpond, flower shop, retail area, art gallery, cinema and the amazing Octagon Hall that houses all our large events.
We also house several different areas for refreshments, the Ice Cream Parlour, Pavilion Kitchen and Tea Rooms as well the Coffee Van, Kiosk and pop up outlets.
- Adventure Play Area - open daily
- Adventure Play Area Kiosk - open weekends and school holidays 11am-4pm (subject to weather)
- Buxton Brewery Shop and Bar - open daily from 9.30am
- Art Gallery - open daily from 9.30am
- Boating Lake - seasonal operation only
- Gardens - always open
- Pavilion Kitchen - open daily from 9.30am
- Tea Rooms - seasonal opening days/times vary
- Ice Cream Parlour - seasonal opening days/times vary
- Coffee Van - seasonal opening days/times vary
- Toilets - toilets across the park are generally open from 9:30am to 5pm daily.
Please note in case of bad weather and low footfall, some areas may close early or not open at all on any given day.
- Open every day except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day
- Dogs are not permitted in the building (except registered Guide Dogs), but are welcome on a lead in the park
- No BBQ's
- Changing Places toilet available in line with the building opening
- We are committed to ensuring that our waste is managed carefully, we use compostable materials, recycle cardboard and minimise our plastic usage