Along with supporting the work of the organisation, there are a number of benefits to Vision Buxton membership…
- Attend regular member meetings for networking, presentations on town developments and discussion on local issues.
- Join the Vision Buxton Marketing Group, share information with key stakeholders and work together to promote the town.
- Join the Marketing Group’s action groups to help coordinate town marketing schemes and promote events – Buxton Town Guide, Heritage Open Days, visitor data, Christmas, group travel and media advertising, leaflet distribution, town banners, accessibility, international, marketing toolkits.
- Tour local businesses, buildings and sites.
- Join our member events including socials and our Christmas Lunch.
- Join together with other members for training and development opportunities.
Business & Event Promotion
- Free-of-charge listing and business profile on this website
- Enhanced listing on the Visit Buxton website for visitor economy businesses
- Direct weblink on the Visit Buxton website for other relevant businesses
- Events listed on the What’s On When calendar on the Visit Buxton website (for visitors)
- Events and meetings listed on the Buxton Clash Calendar (for locals)
- Exclusive promotion on Vision Buxton and Visit Buxton social media, as appropriate
- Discounted advertising rates in the Buxton Town Guide
- Receive monthly e-newsletters to keep you up-to-date with town and regional news, events and opportunities including free training courses and business resources.
- Representation and consultation. We’ll let you know what’s going on, canvass your opinion and pass it on to the decision makers.
- Links to our Associates – Buxton Town Team, Transition Buxton, East Midlands Chamber, Derbyshire Constabulary, Marketing Peak District & Derbyshire, High Peak CVS and Derbyshire Community Health Services.