High Peak Bookstore and Café offers book browsing heaven and an excellent café in the heart of the Peaks. We carry an extensive range of fiction and non-fiction titles, also greetings cards and music CDs. Dogs are welcome and we have a large, free car park. We are a Derbyshire destination for many on our own merit!
Formerly Bookstore Brierlow Bar, we began trading in 2001 as one of the largest independent, out of town bookstores in the country.
- 5,000 square feet of books
- Dedicated children’s room
- Café serving hot and cold drinks and delicious treats all day
- Light meals served from our own kitchen between midday and 3pm
- Large, free car park
- Outdoor seating for finer weather
- Dogs welcome
- Greetings cards and CDs
- Bird food and bird feeders